“You can’t put a limit to anything.
The more you dream, the farther you get.”
– Michael Phelps
Well, I usually start this part of my article with some introductory lines about the topic and then some more introduction about the significance or importance of the topic and then after building up a proper foundation of Introduction for the topic I let the name of the topic slip in and leave you in awe and wonder. But don’t worry today I will skip all that part as this human definitely needs no introduction. In few terms, he seems like a superhuman as having 23 gold medals and 28 in total is truly is no less than a superhuman feat. Micheal Phelps is truly is an inspiration for all athletes worldwide. Well, as if his behemoth amount of medals were not enough to prove his superhuman capabilities, the diet of former Olympian was equally superhuman.
Sometimes I secretly wonder if he is really a superhuman. I know you people these days don’t believe anything unless you are shown numbers or big pie charts or statistics. So here is a number -12,000.
Wondering what does this number stands for??? Then let me tell you this is the number of calories Michael Phelps used to have during the peak of his carrier. Some people call these staggering 12,000 calories diet a myth but this diet became a hot topic of discussion during 2008 Beijing Olympics when the eating habits of the champion were televised after his historic performance.So its all upon you to decide that -its a myth or not? So leaving all my jibber jabber behind, I present you the diet of the legend.
- The breakfast consists of 3 fried egg sandwiches with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise.
- The 3 egg sandwiches are followed by five egg omelet. Not to forget some slices of French toast and three chocolate chip pancakes.
- Any breakfast is incomplete without some beverage. So Two cups coffee for a beverage.
- Some fruits and a large bowl of oatmeal end the breakfast part.
If you are already gasping for breath then let me remind you this is just breakfast.
- Lunch is pretty much all pasta and pizza.
- Michael Phelps consumed almost a pound of pasta and some energy drinks.
- Also, two big ham sandwiches with mayonnaise.
Take a breath if you feel out of breath because I know you need to (wink!).
- Dinner is quite simple but it doesn’t mean its any less. The dinner consists of one pound of pasta and a complete pizza and to gulp it all down some more energy drinks.
Well after the dinner don’t you just love the legend’s diet?? because who wouldn’t want a whole pizza and energy drinks for dinner(Yeah I can see some hands raising).
Now on some serious note.
Damn!!!!!!!!. You are REALLLLY SERIOUS for that serious note.
Okay. So no more fun.
After reading all this you must be thinking that all this was nothing more than a superhuman diet that cannot be followed and an average humorous article (I know I am really modest). But wait you are forgetting one simple rule. Every piece of information that you encounter is not lab made for you, so does that makes it any less valuable?. No, it doesn’t because the world will not really offer you things manufactured according to your taste or need but you will have to decide and pick what is best for you. So pick and choose at least one thing from this diet that could really suit you and make use of that one piece of information to improve and better yourself in the best way possible, as even the legends didn’t turn into legends with a single piece of advice in a single day.